Patients and website visitors may trust The Private Clinic with their personal information since we are devoted to maintaining their privacy. Please read the following policy to learn what personal data we may gather about you and how we could use it.
- We solely use your data to enhance our services.
- Your sensitive personal data will only be used to guarantee your safety.
- We’ll only contact you about items you’ve expressed interest.
Who we are
This company, known as ‘The Craigeri Skincare Specialists,’ is owned by and operated under licence by ‘The Private Clinic of Craigeri Limited.’
When you use the services of ‘The Craigeri Skincare Specialists,’ ‘This Private Clinic of Craigeri Limited,’ is the data controller.
“The Private Clinic of Craigeri Limited” is referred to as “we,” “our,” and “us” for the sake of simplicity.
Craigeri Limited is a subsidiary of the ‘The Private Clinic Group Limited.’
In order to reach our Data Protection Officer, please use the following information.
[email protected] or write to:
Data Protection Officer at :
Street 34 Asfordby Rd
Zip Code/Postal code HS8 4FB
PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL DATA OF YOU
The data we have about you can be divided into the following categories according to data protection legislation:
Privileged access: This refers to information on an identified or identifiable individual. Names, email addresses, physical addresses, telephone numbers, identification numbers, and online identifiers are examples of personal data we collect and handle. If we refer to “your data” or “your personal data” in this policy, we mean Personal Data unless we specify otherwise.
‘Special Category Data,’ often known as “Sensitive Personal Data,” refers to data that is considered more sensitive than the data listed above. As an illustration, consider health records, genetics, biometric data, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or any other relevant information. Only your treatment and your care and safety as a patient will be served by this data. Your sensitive personal data will never be used for marketing purposes by us.
SO WHAT DO WE COLLECT?
- Information obtained when providing you with healthcare or other products and services
- You may send us information by filling out an enquiry form on our website. Included here might include things like your email address and phone number as well as your postal code. Please include the following information so that we may follow up with you in regards to your inquiry and better assess demand for our products and services.
- Information about your interactions with our contact centre, clinics, and website. Calls may be recorded or notes taken, and phone call records maintained, for example.
- What services and/or treatments you obtained from us or were referred to us by someone else.
- If the law or business policy calls for it, copies of the papers you submit to establish your age and identity
- The date and time of your visit to our websites, including your operating system and browser type; information about your device and internet connection; your preferred method of access; and the pages you viewed and time spent on each page
- Details about you that enable us to offer suggestions. This information can be used to tailor therapy recommendations for things like your skin condition or a particular worry you have.
- Cookies are used to collect information. Find out more about how we utilise cookies by visiting this page. https://www.craigeri.info/cookie-policy/
- Your evaluations, opinions, and suggestions
- Your next-of-name kin’s and contact information (including phone number)
- You give information on patient satisfaction and treatment outcomes.
- Complaints and occurrences information
Aside from the data you give us directly, we may receive information about you from other sources such as the websites and digital platforms we operate or the other services we provide. We may also receive information about you from our business partners, advertising networks, analytics providers, or from other companies with whom you have given permission to share your personal data.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
Keeping your data secure is extremely important to us, and we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access, data loss, and abuse. We never share or sell any of your personal information with anybody or any organisation. If we gather sensitive personal data (such as medical records), that data will never be used for marketing, and access to it will be even more limited.
COOKIES & SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Other websites, plug-ins, and programmes may have connections on this page to those of third parties. By allowing these connections or clicking on those links, you’re giving third parties permission to gather and distribute your personal information. These third-party websites are not under our control, and their privacy policies are not under our control. Visit the privacy policies of every website you visit after leaving ours.
Please contact the UK Information Commissioner’s Office if you have any concerns about how your data has been handled or used by us and are dissatisfied with our answer (ICO).
We hope that this privacy statement has been useful in outlining how we manage your personal data and your rights in relation to the data we handle. If you still have concerns, you may reach us at [email protected]